Thursday, December 16, 2010

Marka27- The GOODS!

If you're looking for last minute xmas gifts or just want to come up on some goods... look no further!

MINIGODS x ARBOR COLLECTIVE
Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to join other great artists and collaborate with Arbor Collective to design a Day of the Dead Minigod inspired Roundhouse Snowboard and Blunt Bamboo Longboard. Check it out!






I AM PLASTIC, TOO
Also, don't forget to pick up your copy of Paul Budnitz' I Am Plastic, Too: The Next Generation of Designer Toys (retail $45) but on Amazon for $29 and peep my spread along with the homies Jessie Hernandez, Kano Kid, Mad, Bic Plastics and more!


M27 MERCADO
And get more exclusive, signed Marka27 goods at my online store: www.marka27.bigcartel.com


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: